Beautiful Friday morning to relish the park setting , but strolling and enjoying the scenary were not in the plans this morning as nine PAX had work to be done…..smell the roses on your on time.
Warm up with:
- Side Shuffle hops
- Good Mornings
- Mountain climbers
- Imperial Walkers
- Grab a parking spot, hop over line, side shuffle to side, hop over line
- Quick feet on curb
Indian run around circle trail, end up at grass
- Death star – bear crawl in, 10 traditional sit ups in center, lunge walk out
- Five stations, 10 at each burpees, star jumps, merkins, mountain climb, prisoner squats
Indian run around circle trail, end up at pavilion
- Decline Merkins
- Incline Merkins
- Alternate leg step ups
- left arm lift
- right arm lift
Basketball court – pair up
- Peoples chair / Suicides x 2
- Balls to the Wall / Suicides x 1
Mary – Dealers choice – ending with round of 10 count of Superman
PAX brought their A game to Cary today, great effort and enjoyed meeting some new faces.
Prayer requests were made and Ma Bell brought us out with strong one before he heads off for week on Appalachian mission. We wish him well.