YHC would not have posted today…except for the fact Cotton and Hi-Life had encouraged me to Q North Hills. Thanks both you you guys….as is always the case, after NH was completed today I was glad I posted. Lesson here I continually learn.
Mosey/Mauzey (sp?) to the upper parking lot for:
- 40 SSH
- 20 Good Mornings
- 20/15 Sir Yabba Dabba Doo Fazio Arm Circles
- 20 Imperial Walkers; then to the Main:
How to lead F3 with little running and still get everybody’s Heart Rate going? Backward Bear Crawls up a hill never disapoint, so that’s what we did.
- 11s up the small hill beside the baseball field, with Monkey Humpers at bottom and Goblet Sqauts at Top. These as usual didn’t disapoint in producing a high heart rate and much pain and the accompanying groaning
- Run down Sisyphus to the Rock Pile for:
- 3 sets 15 of
- Overhead Rock Presses
- Tricep Extensions
- Ruh Rows
- last set we went 20
- 3 sets 15 of
- Run (YHC walked a bit) back up Sisyphus for Mary & 52 Table Top BLTs
- Two 10-5K? runs on Thanksgiving…know one and think both may be tied to Healing Transition and Haven House…some clarity appreciated here from the PAX
Prayer is important. Just as important is Listening. When the Holy Spirit speaks to you and you feel led to “act” vs. talk only, then ACT! Don’t let the world’s 100 reasons keep you from what you Pray happens to you…which is to be led, so “act”! Speak of HT and Haven House above….two of sooo many examples we see just in F3 of PAX following what they had been led to do. Be Bold Brothers. You are called to Lead in whatever way your Gifts position you too; so take the first step Boldly, and see what happens.
Prayers for Hi-Life’s Mom.
HOFFA took us out well in Prayer.