24 Pax posted for today’s downPAINment in the…
….Gloom: The murky pre-dawn atmosphere in which the Faithful gather around the ShovelFlag. Also, the O-2 the Faithful suck in during the workout.
The Thang (give or take a few reps) :
Indian Run: 5 minutes on Currituck towards Lassiter Mill and back.
- 25 x SSH
- 25 x Mountain Climbers
- 20 x Good Mornings
- 12 x Sir Fazio Arm Circles
- 12 x Reverse Sir Fazio Arm Circles
Dime Time: Pax divides into two groups. Group 1 does down and back parking lot sprints with exercises mixed in while Group 2 does exercises pending their return. Flapjack.
- Round 1: Sprinters do 10 star jumps at far end. Other group does merkins.
- Round 2: Sprinters do 10 burpees at far end. Other group does plank hold.
- Round 3: Sprinters do 10 EKGs at far end. Other group does Putin and Sarkozy.
- Round 4: Sprinters do 10 Knee Jumps at far end. Other group does Wide Grip Merkins.
This Is No Picnic: PAX heads over to the picnic shelter:
- 20x Incline Merkins
- 20x Dips
- 20x Decline Merkins
- 15x Dips
- 15x Incline Merkins
- 15x Dips
- 15x Decline Merkins
Pax runs down and up Sisyphus Hill:
- 50 x LBCs
Come measure your level of fitness at True Grit on Tuesday the 15th.
Roll up your highwater khakis for Flood Zone. New workout this Friday at Crabtree mall near Panera. 5:30am kickoff – 5:15am if you want extra credit.
T-Claps to Jekyll for joining us all the way from Ft. Mill, SC.