New Year’s, Birthdays, Holidays, etc… We use these events as markers in time, from which we can reflect on what has passed and prepare for what lies ahead. In that spirit…
- Prayer. For this group. For these men. For those who will join us soon.
- SSH x30
- Standard ‘Merican x20
- Windmill x20
- Mountain climber x20
Station 1: The peninsula of discomfort
Dirty McDeuce: 3 exercises, 12 reps at a 4 count, 12 seconds in between each exercise
- Round 1: Standard ‘Mericans / Jump Squats / Chilcutt to Standard Plank. Run around pond
- Round 2: Alternating 1 legged ‘Mericans / Burpees / ‘Merican Hammers. Run around pond
Station 2: The Half-Pipe
11’s: Bear crawl up the hill, run down. Burpees at the top, prisoner’s squats at the base.
Painting the lines:
- 1 partner does a karaoke suicide while the other assumes
the People’s Chair. Flapjack
- 1 partner runs a forward suicide then backwards while the other partner
assumes Balls. Flapjack
- 1 set of 15 overhead shoulder presses
- 1 set of 15 curls
Station 3: Tomato Patch
5 Stations, 5 Groups: Set up in the formation of a star. After each exercise, bear crawl to center with 10 SSH, bear crawl to the next station:
- 10 Burpees
- 20 Star Jumps
- 30 ‘Mericans
- 40 Squats
- 50 LBCs
6 minutes of Mary:
- Sochi Hammers
- Freddie Mercuries
- Some other stuff, I wasn’t really paying that much attention
- T-Claps to the FNGs for making their way through the paces. You are the lifeblood of F3. Join us again, soon.
- Dufresne was with us in spirit. It was much better for him than when he was actually with us. When we were singing, his dog actually sat down next to me and looked up like we were having a conversation. #ToneDeaf
- YHC got a little bounce in his step from the Big Sproles sighting. Good to see you back out there, brother. Let’s not let it be so long next time, eh?
- Last year there were 32 men at the anniversary workout. This year there were 112. Next year…392. #TheStandard
- Good to see our brethren from The Arena. They’re working on something remarkable over there, you should get involved.
- Good to see Coach D and the men of Brier Creek out in the gloom.
- There is a Custom GORUCK Challenge in Raleigh on May 3, 2014. Many of you will participate. Most of those who do not will regret that decision. Except Au Pair.
- USMC Mud Run is just around the corner. I have it on good authority that you can still sign up for a team. You should do that. There will be over 500 men from F3Nation on site. We’ll be taking a bus down from Raleigh, and should be back late-afternoon. Get in touch with Flatline or Adolphus if you have questions.