Even with new Wednesday morning workout started 0.2 miles away . . . UJ still pulled down 39 PAX on a crisp fall morning and to quote Larry David, “you can’t stop Urban Jungle!”. Reminder given to PAX on keeping proper form and off we went.
Run to Target parking lot for warm up:
- SSH X40 (mumble chatter ensues re: going over standard 25 count)
- Imperial Walkers X10
- Good Mornings X15
- Windmill X15
- Standard Merkins X10
- Mountain Climbers X15
Run through parking deck to upper back deck. Partner up.
- Run to first beam, 5 pull ups with partner spot, run to next beam and flap jack with 10 pulls ups and partner spot, next beam / flap jack / X15, next beam 5, next beam 10, and last beam 15.
- Run to first beam with partner 1 doing a 5 second hang and partner 2 doing 5 merkins, run to second beam / flap jack / 10 second hang / 10 merkins, next beam / flap jack / 15 second hang / 15 merkins, next beam 5/5, next beam 10/10, next beam 15/15
- Run to first beam with partner 1 doing 5 monkey humpers and partner 2 doing 5 Carolina dry docks, run to second beam / flap jack / 10 Carolina dry docks and 10 monkey humpers
- Partner 1 run to 3rd beam and back while partner 2 does low squat hold, flapjack and then last rotation partner 1 runs to 6th beam and back while partner 2 does low squat hold, flapjack
Run back to parking lot near JC Penney and broke into 5 groups. All began with 10 star jumps in middle. Bear crawl to and from each station and then back to middle for 10 star jumps. Rotate until all PAX hit all stations.
- Station 1 – 20 Peter Parkers
- Station 2 – 30 Low Slow Squats
- Station 3 – 40 Plank Jacks
- Station 4 – 50 Scissor Kicks
- Station 5 – Reverse LBC’s
Mosey over to JC Penney walls for balls to wall / people’s chair / balls to wall
Circle up for Mary: Protractor Crunch, Gnobby Bike and Boat / Canoe
YHC took group out with reading from John 21:21 and reflected on danger of comparing ourselves to others.