Back blast – Thursday, December 21 – Disney
22 Strong. 1 FNG – Cooper Cash – now forever known as Straight Cash
Side Straddle, Windmill, Imperials, Hillbilly’s, Fozzy Arm circles,Star Jumps
Hold and Sprint – Partnered up
- one sprint and one hold plank; switch
- one sprint and one hold squat; switch
- 11 parking spaces (merchins on each line from 10, 9… to 1) then switch with partner for 11 spaces
Backward Wheel Barrel
- 11 parking spaces then switch with partner for 11 spaces
Plank Jacks, Mountain Climbers and Star Jumps
Ab burnout – Box cutters, Freddy Mercury, LBC’s, Plank-O-Rama, Name-O-Rama
- ALS Shirts – wear Red on race day WB
- Run Ranger Run – join a team or start your own, starts Feb
- Crab Legs, Traveling far for several PAX this week
Thought of the Day:
The Art of Fulfillment – Are you fulfilled? In the book of Mathew and John it repeats the idea that to be truly fulfilled, we need a relationship with God. Fulfillment is not Achievement, it’s different. You can have the best 5K record or the most Triathlon’s under your belt, or the biggest house/car or title of CEO – you can achieve all that but still not be fulfilled.
Fulfillment is something more; it’s when the heart and head are proud/happy. In other words the soul feels good.
Feel like you’re missing something and need fulfillment – try more F3 workouts, come to Sleeveless at 5am on Friday’s at Womble!
Nice work guys. ~ 187