16 PAX, supremely focused on forward movement, gathered at Martin Middle School for our weekly Hi-Fi downpainment. Last week for hills, building a strong foundation for what I’m sure will be a season of PR’s, let’s make it count!
Jog to the bottom of Horton and circle up:
Mountain Clibmers x15
Good Morning x15
Imperial Walker x15
Back to Horton St. for…
1. Hard up the 1st half, pace the 2nd half, fellowship down. plank for the group.
2. Pace up the 1st half, hard up the 2nd half, fellowship down. plank for the group.
3. Hard up to Ridge Road, the first shall be last and the last shall be first… as you hit Ridge Road, pace down to the last man and join him on his journey back up to the top. Fellowship down.
4. Indian run in 2 lines of 8 up to the top, fellowship down.
5. Same as #3, the first shall be last and the last shall be first. Mosey from Ridge Road to home base for some stretching and COT.
YHC left this workout inspired by the speed and determination of the PAX. I then promptly packed my car and headed on a week’s vacation with my family to Cashiers, NC. Good hills out there. Also, no cell signal, which is why this BB is so darn late. Apologies. See you out there tomorrow!