24 PAX posted on a warm summer morning at UJ.
Jog over to parking lot behind JC Penney (ran half way going backwards)
- SSH X25
- Sir Fazio Arm Circles X24 (12 forward and 12 backward)
- Merkins X15
- Good Mornings X20
- Windmill X20
Run into parking deck, up ramp to 2nd level and made way to back.
Rain Main announced in honor of his 1-year anniversary of hitting F3 and celebration of 12 months, the PAX would do the 12 Day of F3 (since Orwell was not there – no singing to tune of 12 Days of Christmas involved).
- Day 1 – 1 Sprint
- Day 2 – 2 Burpees
- Day 3 – 3 Carolina Dry Docks
- Day 4 – 4 Alternating Lunges
- Day 5 – 5 Merkins
- Day 6 – 6 Low Slow Flutters
- Day 7 – 7 Pull Ups
- Day 8 – 8 Squats
- Day 9 – 9 LBC’s
- Day 10 – 10 Wide Grip Merkind
- Day 11 – 11 WW II Sit Ups
- Day 12 – 12 Peter Parkers
For each day you did the entire cycle. For example on Day 2 it was 2 Burpees and 1 Sprint and Day 6 it was 6 Low Slow Flutters, 4 Alternating Lunges, 3 Dry Docks, 2 Burpees and 1 Sprint
Sprinkled in planks and low squat holds as “rests” to keep group together.
Ran up to fountain outside of McAllisters and split into two groups.
- 20 Jump Ups / 20 Merkins
- 20 Decline Merkins / Peoples Chair
- 20 Inline Merkins / 20 Squats
Ran back to starting point and did multiple sets of sprints – entire length, 1/2 length, 1/4 length
Finished with 40 LBC’s and 5 10-counts of 6-inch leg holds.
- 3rd F on Thursday, 12:00, Larry David’s office near Crabtree
- Come on down on Saturday to The Arena (work out starts at Pullen Park and run over to The Healing Place Men’s Center to F3 with guys there)
- Sign up or made donation to Susan G Komen run on June 14
- New workout starts this Friday – Juggernaut in North Raleigh at Baileywick Park
- Celo’s mom having surgery
- Friar Tuck’s dad have surgery to remove cancer cells from bladder