With a record setting turnout at Cletus on Friday, YHC was hoping for an above average crowd at Mutiny. I arrived early for a little unannounced extra credit to get the juices flowing and was joined by 8 others, including an FNG and a couple of the South Wake veterans who had yet to experience the glory of a Scandal Q. What more excitement could one ask for to start the week!?
- Jog 1 Lap around track ending with some backward zig zags on the hill.
- Side Straddle Hop x 50 IC
- Good Mornings x 12 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 20 IC
- High Knee Up Downs (At least 10)
- Grab a block and mosey to lower field
The Thang (Dora 123 w/blocks, partner up)
- 100 Squat Thrusts w/block, Partner Run to other side and back with block
- 200 Merkins, Partner Run Backwards to other side and back with block
- 300 Curls w/block, Partner Run to other side and back with block
- Mosey back to upper lot and drop off blocks (nice little burn here)
- 2 Laps of Merkin Applesauce (Indian Run incorporating 5 pushups)
Mary (Chosen by Banana Seat and New Mexico, respectively, since they were the contested winners of the Dora contest)
- WWII Situps x 20
- Pro-Tractor x Endless
Moleskin: Welcome to Coolio who killed the workout. We are glad to have you as an addition to the F3 family. The positive encouragement provided by New Mexico was a welcome site at Mutiny, I hope we see it more often. No prayer requests or announcements, off to hit another week hard!