Wednesday at Thunder at So.Wake, we were fortunate to have our brothers from No. Raleigh (AO Crick) join us for a convergence. Strong showing from No. Raleigh and we appreciate the company!
Workout consisted of the following:
- Jog from Tennis Courts to horse shoe field
- Side Straddle Hop (20) IC
- Imperial Walkers (20) IC
- Fozzy Arm Circles IC
- 10 Forward
- 10 Count Hold Arms Out
- 10 Reverse
- Plank Jacks (20) IC
- Plank Hold (10 Count)
- Mountain Climbers (20) IC
Grab a rock for some Indian Walk while curling the rock and head over to the metal railings and partner up for:
Pull up / Squat station:
- Partner 1 – inverted pull-ups 10 IC
- Partner 2 – squats with rock
Indian Walk over to the baseball fields while holding John Cusak with rock.
At baseball fields:
- 1:3 Jack Webs up to 10:30
Make the loooong Indian Walk back for rock return while curling rocks.
Circle up around ropes for stations:
- 12 O’clock group goes to water filled pipe which is the timer
- Pick up pipe at first rock and run to second rock
- Place pipe completely down on ground at the second rock
- Pick up pipe again while at second rock and run back to first rock
- 6 O’clock group goes to ropes in middle and does rope exercises while timer group carrying pipe does their out and back run.
- Other groups will do the following exercises:
- Round Robin Plank exercises
- Announcements: Beer Mile registration is still open for the HSRC Beer Mile at CBC (Holly Springs, NC) on June 18, 11 am.
- Prayers for Ram’s family for safe travels as they head to Texas in the coming days.