22 PAX entered the gloom for the Monday morning ritual known as North Hills Raleigh. Everyone appeared ready to make a downPAINment. Maize provided the disclaimer and it was on to the thang…led by Cotton.
Warm up run
SSH x 25
Imperial Walkers x 25
Sir Fazio Arm Circles x 10 forward and backward
Mountain Climbers x 25
Merkins X 25
After counting off in ones and twos, a jog over to the baseball diamond for some quality time with the red clay of North Carolina…led by Tony Robbins
1s – squats
2s – bear, gorilla, bear, gorilla around the bases
Flapjack with a total of four trips around the bases
Jog over to the tennis courts…
Suicides across all three courts x 3 with plank hold in between
Almost there, last station at the shelter…
10 incline merkins
lather, rinse, repeat one more time
Six Minutes of Mary:
LBCs x 10
Freddie Mercury x 10
- Great effort by the PAX, especially on the baseball diamond.
- Solid Q work by Cotton this morning.
- Welcome and T-Claps to FNG OxyFouron (Shane Hall). Way to motor through this morning for your first workout. We were glad to have you with us!
- Prayers for friends of Maize who are struggling through divorce.
- Prayers for our brother Dufresne who is battling back from Lyme Disease. Invitation to join a Tuesday or Thursday afternoon workout at 3:30 pm – check the link to sign up…https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqbzvpVhJYU-dGM3ODRQeDFEekZ3TXA1RVFTNTRMNHc&usp=sharing
- The Mule II on October 5, 6:00 am at Pullen. All the details here…http://f3nation.com/2013/09/15/the-mule-ii-2/