19 PAX showed up on a cloudy fall morning ready for a solid beat down.
Warm Up: SSH X25, Imperial Walkers X20, Good Mornings X20, Windmills X20, Mountain Climbers X20, Carolina Dry Docks X20
Recover on the Run . . . ran to The Hill (off Six Forks near Brueggers), Sprint up hill and return to bottom – 5 burpies, sprint up hill and return – 4 burpies, repeated until 1 burpie. Bear cral up hill, crab walk down, 15 lung steps – 2X.
Recover on the Run – ran back to Carroll Middle sprinkled in with a few man downs with low plank hold, spider merkins, and incline merkins. Arrive at Carroll – people’s chair, balls to the wall, dips, and decline merkins.
Recover on the Run – ran to building parking lots north of Carroll with some back pedaling mixed in and arrived for some red solo cup fun. Run to first cup and back – 20 prisoner squats, run to second cup and back – 20 merkins, run to last cup and back – plank it out. Then REPEAT.
Recover on the Run – ran to second station of solo cups for 4 square.
- High knee to first solo cup, slide to second solo cup, back pedal to third solo cup and slide to back to start. 10 merkins. Plank it out.
- High knee to first solo cup, slide to second solo cup and pause for 10 prisoner squats, back pedal to third solo cup and slide to back to start.
- Repeat but with 10 spider merkins at 2nd solo cup.
Recover on the Run – ran to another building parking lot with lung walks spinkled in
- Bear crawl half way through parking lot, crab walk rest of way after quick up and down entrance stairs
- Wheelbarrow half way, flap jack
- Partner carry to end and run back, flap jack
Recover on the Run – ran back parking lot across street from Carrol with some sprints sprinkled in
Mary: Ring of Fire
Devotional on Recoving On The Run theme. Sat in silence for 1 minute to reflect on the still, quiet voice of the Lord. Talked about taking moments in our week to reflect in silence as we recover on the run and listen to the still, silent and powerful voice of God . . .