Posted by Fazio on behalf of Pacman and Caddy
17 Pax showed up in the dreary rain. Today’s Q’s have a low tolerance for a mixture of cold and rain, so we took the pain to the parking deck for cover.
- CK’s “paint the lines” x 10
- full deck level sprint
- fell deck level lunge walks
- 50 yard wheelbarrows
- 15 x 2 staggered merkens
- 1 minute of pole squat hold, hence known as the “Danica Patrick” (good one Fazio!)
- 50 calf raises
- back up the stairs
- Laddered decline merkins / WW II situps (8/7/6…)
- Indian run to the bottom deck
- Carolina Bear run (bear walk/sprint/bear walk/sprint) in heats of 4
- 20 LBCs
- Roalita and Hello Dolly x 20 each
- Unnamed elbow to opposite knee 10 x 2
- Caddy would like for F3 to participate in the June 8th Susan Komen Race for the Cure on June 8th. Floppy of course said we’d do that and our regular workout.
- “The Second F” is this Thursday night at P.R.’s. Drag some recruits out for this being their first experience to the group (so when they come on Saturday, they won’t think we’re completely nuts)
- Next Saturday is the 1st anniversary of F3 in Raleigh. Special start time of 6:45.