Another balmy day at Urban Jungle saw 32 PAX emerge from the gloom to get sweaty with their favorite hombre, YHC. I posted some crap in Spanish the night before as a Twitter-tease… I don’t even know what it said. Whatever. It had “Azul” on it…
Jog to Target Parking Lot
- 20 x Side Straddle Hop
- 20 x Carolina Dry Docks
- 20 x Imperial Walkers
- 20 x LBC
- 20 x Squat
Jog to the Rock Pile, grab a friend.
- 20 x Bent-over Row
- 20 x Overhead Press
- 20 x Tricep Extensions
- 20 x Curls
- Pass your rock to the right. Repeat-O x15 and then x10. Return your rocks.
Jog to front parking lot (along Six Forks Rd.) Form a couple with your partner.
- P1 runs between the buildings and around Moe’s, back to parking lot while P2 does exercises.
- Together/in total, complete 200 Merkins, 200 Squats, 200 LBCs. Squat hold until all PAX finishes.
Recover on the jog, mosey to JC Penny’s.
- P1 Balls-to-the-Wall, P2 Bear Crawl to curb, run back. Flapjack.
- P1 People’s Chair, P2 Crab Walk to curb, run back. Flapjack.
- P1 AMRAP LBCs, P2 run to curb, do 25 x Quick Feet, run back. Flapjack.
- 20 x American Hammers
- 20 x Dying Cockroaches
- 20 x Low Slow Flutter
- 20 x LBCs
- The Mule coincides with the 5th year anniversary of F3 Raleigh. 0600 launch from Pullen Park. Read more about it and sign up!
- ManRam’s father recovering from a severe head injury
- There was another important request and I forgot. Sorry.
Geddy kindly took us out with a prayer.