9 Pax gathered just off the construction site which used to be known as Academy Street. It was 59 degrees, the moon was beautiful and we had a nice visitor from the motha ship. Welcome Tumbler!
Given the nature of downtown Cary these days, YHC thought it fitting to break out the hard hat, safety classes, reflective vest, real work gloves and a shovel to get thing started this am….but once I realized we had a visitor I got serious in a hurry. I turned off the men at work tunes and ditched the silly ensemble which I had already donned. It was terrific, but back to bidness.
We were off.
- Run to the circle at the bank
- 15 each, plank jacks, SSH, IW, GM, burbees
- Hit the road the street in front of the town hall
- Round 1
- 7’s with 40 yard sprints and double jump burbees and plank jacks
- planks and squat holds while we wait
- Round 2
- Mosey to the Paige Walker Hotel
- 10 count BTW on the porch of the Paige Walker Hotel
- Single 15 count PC on the same porch
- Round 3
- Mosey to the pocket park
- 7’s with lunge wonk in one direction and sprint in the other with derkins and dips
- Round 4
- Mosey to the rails
- 7’s with Australian pull-ups and merkins
- Round 5
- Mosey to the fountain courtyard
- Split into 2 groups
- Group 1 irkins, Group 2 single leg jumps up the stairs and then run around the building
- Flap Jack
- Group 1 dips, Group 2…the other leg up the stairs and around the building
- Round 6
- Run to the small peeps statues
- Circle up for 15 little man jumping jacks
- Round 7
- Run back to the circle at the back
- Circle up for some Jack Webb 10 x merkins and up to 40x air presses
- Run back to the church
- 15x ‘Merican Hammers
- Count-a-rama: 4 Respects and 5 mehs for a total of 9
- Prayers for Anna, Ma Bell’s friend’s daughter who is on her Make-a-Wish trip!
- YHC took us out.
It goes with out saying. My love for mumble chatter is second only to my love for hanging out with you knuckleheads in the gloom.
PS: if you want a NMS call Callahan.