5 pax turned out to conquer the dreaded Ramses incline. We showed that hill who was boss with nary a mention of vomit.
- 20 SSH
- 10 Good Mornings
- 10 Willie Mays Hayes
- 15 Mountain Climbers
- 5 Merkins
Each new exercise was followed by a repeat of the ones that came before it.
- 10 counts all around for the people’s chair
- 10 shoulder taps
- 10 Peter Parkers
- 10 Dips
- 10 counts all around of balls to the wall
Starting at the top of the huge, steep incline, three rounds of:
- 20, then 15, then 10 merkins at the midpoint.
- 10, then 15, then 10 squats at the very bottom
- 1, then 5, then 10 pull-ups on the guide raill
- 3 sets of ten merkins on the wire
- 3 sets of ten dips on the wire
Dealers choice Mary included
- 15 full leg lifts
- 15 Rosalitas
- 15 Freddy Mercurys
- Mixed bag of Mary (a Coco Special)
- and, the 15 LBCs