A chilly one at the Field of Dreams this am but that’s perfect weather to #findyourgears which is what 14 Pax aka Men of Cary did. No FNG’s and with a lot to do we’re off.
The Warm Up:
- SSH x 10 IC
- GM x 10 IC
- WM x 10 IC
- IW x 10 IC
- KDK x 10 IC
10 Rounds w/ Tyson / Agoge 500 ~ Or as many as we can get to. Turns out that’s 6 rounds.
- Round 1 – M’ericans, & by God why not?
- Round 2 – Prisoner Squats
- Round 3 – Carolina Dry Docks
- Round 4 – Alternating Left/Right Jump Lunges
- Round 5 – M’erican Hammers
- Round 6 – M’erican Jacks
Finish up with a small taste of the last 3 rounds
- Sumo Squat Jumps x 10
- Scuba Buddha x 10
- Burpee x 10
- *Forgot Jump Knee Tucks D’oh!!!
With 2 minutes left on the clock
- LBC x 20 IC
- Hello Dolly x 20 IC
That’s all folks…
Ma’Bell 2nd F 04/16/16 See the sign up genius
M Grease Monkey
Franklin’s son on the road home today
Praise for gainful employment by Franklin
*I forgot to mention but Endorphin is back in action this Thursday 04/07/16 (Term Paper & Franklin you guys haven’t done this one yet right?)
YHC lead us in prayer
- *Strong work by all today
- *Almost took out Goose in one round. Sorry mate!
- *Took way to long to sign up for a Cary Monday Tuesday Q. My bad.
- *Bruises irl look worse than they do in pics. Just sayin’.
As always it’s an honor to lead. See you in the gloom.