EXTRA CREDIT: Friar Tuck was the EC Q and lead a PAX of 5 on the baseball field.
- Run the fence
- Long jump to 1st and run out the bases
- Repeat, Right leg hop to 2nd and run out the bases
- Repeat, lunge walk to 3rd and run out the bases
- Repeat, long jump home
- Run the fence
- Mary with some leg lifts 20ct and Freddy Merc 20c
EC was a great warmup for what was to come.
As the EC team finished up, we were welcomed with the Alarm from the Shelter going off like a thousand cicadas yelling through their individual bull horns. Apparently Kanye did not realize it is bad form not to finish your business before F3. Instead he dropped a load in the shelter that set off the fire alarm
With the blaring noise YHC gathered the PAX of 15 and headed off a couple minutes early. YHC had to make some last minute changes as the shelter was no longer available. We departed as several men were still pulling in. Thank Kanye for the extra beat down.
Jog down to Baileywick Road and then back to the “Hill”. 3 stops on the way for some stretches.
- Fazio high right and left
- Good Morning
PAX split into two platoons. YHC shared that there will be LOTS of 8 point man makers and the PAX were encouraged to work on form over speed. Hill runners to low squat hold till team finishes.
- Round 1: P1 Runs to top of hill and completes 10 tuck jumps while P2 AMRAPS 8 point man makers at the bottom…. Flapjack
- Round 2: 10 Merkins at top of hill while P2 AMRAPS 8 point man makers…. Flapjack
- Round 3: 10 Star jumps at top of hill while P2 AMRAPS 8 point man makers…. Flapjack
YHC had to remind everyone that we must hold each other accountable and that there is no rest other than a plank or squat. The 8 pt man makers will continue…..
- Round 4: 10 diamond merkins at top of hill while P2 AMRAPS 8 point man makers…. Flapjack
- Round 5: 10 Squat jumps at top of hill while P2 AMRAPS 8 point man makers…. Flapjack
As YHC was returning down the hill, he saw a few of the PAX in standing position and again reminded the PAX that pain is only temporary, that on this Good Friday we should push harder and not give up. The 8 pt man makers will continue…..
- Round 6: 10 Dry docks at top of hill while P2 AMRAPS 8 point man makers…. Flapjack
- Round 7: 10 Jump lunges at top of hill while P2 AMRAPS 8 point man makers…. Flapjack
- Round 8: 10 Wide Grip Merkins at top of hill while P2 AMRAPS 8 point man makers…. Flapjack
YHC has no clue how many man makers were completed. It was a lot. The PAX never got a rest and persevered.
Because of Kanye’s poor planning, YHC made another audible and headed to Baileywick Road for some Mary
- Crotchsweats 35ct oyo
- LBC 30ct
- LBT 30ct
- Freddy mercury 25ct
ANNOUNCEMENTS: F3 Dads coming up April 25 at 9:15 AM at Fletcher Park, F3 Flag Football Saturday April 18 at noon, BRR meeting Tuesday April 7 at Yard House in North Hills,
PRAYER CONCERNS: Floppy’s daughter, Les Nessman had one, wife of Pax with broken foot, and there were several others. Sound out
NAME A RAMA: We had 15 PAX show up including 1 FNG BILLY BREW [Nick Yarrington]. Great job. A gym rat that needed F3 to improve his cardio – perfect form on the merkins.
PERSONAL: What is it about F3 that compels you to return each day / week. YHC was a bit tired and forgot to ask this one until we got to Sola for some coffee. Accountability, comraderie, and new friendships were the big answers. The Situation’s 16 year old son Ringwald mentioned that he likes watching us old guys kill each other with the exercises.. #TClaps
Friar Tuck took us out in prayer on this awesome Good Friday
With all the Twitter feeds from the night before, YHC was expecting a sea of red and constant mumble chatter. In preparation, YHC proudly wore his UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY blue with signature ball cap. Sadly to say, there was no red other than sweaty faces. Mumble chatter was elevated due to what seemed like an endless round of Man Makers. YHC was ready for some Q betting but sadly YHC was too beat to make it happen.
It was great to meet many new men this morning. Thank you men and F3 for the privilege and honor to lead, follow, and serve.