16 PAX Posted Zero Hour today. YHC had 2 50lb bags of Deer Corn for the PAX to carry as Coupons this morning. Chong Li and Expoxy called out YHC’s lack of spelling gift from last night’s Tweet, others sounded off in typical F3 smart assness, then YHC explained today’s ZH Workout rules….these being; The 50 lb bags of corn will be carried the entire workout without touching the ground. IF ground touch happens, we all do 5 Hand Release Burpees. Gaines took 1 of the bags to begin warmups and immediately “dropped” it….when he and the PAX realized YHC said 5 hand release Burpees instead of Merkins….the group philosophy on dropping these corn bags quickly changed.
Here is how our Workout went:
- Imperial Walkers x 20
- Good Mornings x 20
- Squats x 20
- Fazio Arm Circles x 20
- Situps x 20
INDIAN RUN ( 2 LINES ) TO BALL FIELD..PAX IN FRONT CARRY CORN, PAX SPRINTING FROM FRONT TAKES IT WHEN HE ARRIVES
- Split into 2 Groups at the Ballfield
- Group 1 Balls to Wall..Group 2 Run to Outfield Fence and Back….Flapjack
- Group 1 Peoples Chair…Group 2 Backward Run Outfield Fence…Flapjack
- Group 1 Balls to Wall…Group 2 Karaoke to Fence…Flapjack
MAUZY….OR IS IT MOSEY CHONG/EPOXY TO VOLLEYBALL COURT
- Peoples Chair with corn bags starting at each end. Pass 2 cornbags down from both ends..then return
- Splt into 2 Groups…Group 1 Balls to Wall…Group 2 Suicide Sprints…Flapjack. THEN, repeat with Peoples Chair vs. BTTW. NOTE: Suicides in that sand with a 50 lb bag bog you down bad….takes a lot of Low End Torque (YHC misses you Au Pair) to keep going. PROPS to Epoxy, as from YHC’s perspective he toted the bag during this time more than the rest of us.
Mauzy/Mosey to Stadium Stairs for;
- 10 Irkins
- 20 Step Ups…YHC did this high number soley due to Life Alert having a corn bag at this time…and his need to wash out the weekend’s New Orleans Bachelor Party Residue
- 10 Derkins
- NOTE: PAX helped the member with the bag during Derkins by placing it where it stayed on his back without falling….these Derkins were tough on the PAX who had the bags
Mosey back to Parking Lot
- 20 LBCs
- 20 American Hammers
Countoff, Namarama on Twitter Video, Announcements (Corn Hole Tournament), Prayer Requests (Overdraft…the PAX have your back Brother), Devotion read as listed below, Mr. Bigglesworth Prayed us Out Strong.
A 50 Pound Bag of Corn can be carried a little while, with the person carrying it keeping up OK with his Brothers….but it doesn’t take long before it slows you down, and if not taken from you by one of your Brothers it will Smush You. Couple of Friar Tuckisms here: 1) When your Brother is carrying the “bag”, don’t ask him if he needs help….go take the bag off him and give him some rest. 2) Be Willing to “Hurt with your Brother”…when he is hurting. Both of these Tuckism’s go against the grain of our world. HERE IS THE QUESTION…a Most Important One——Which Grain will you decide to go with or against?
Building For Eternity
For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? — Luke 14:28
Our Lord refers not to a cost we have to count, but to a cost which He has counted. The cost was those thirty years in Nazareth, those three years of popularity, scandal and hatred, the deep unfathomable agony in Gethsemane, and the onslaught at Calvary – the pivot upon which the whole of Time and Eternity turns. Jesus Christ has counted the cost. Men are not going to laugh at Him at last and say – “This man began to build, and was not able to finish.”
The conditions of discipleship laid down by Our Lord in vv. 26, 27 and 33 mean that the men and women He is going to use in His mighty building enterprises are those in whom He has done everything. “If any man come to Me, and hate not . . . he cannot be My disciple.” Our Lord implies that the only men and women He will use in His building enterprises are those who love Him personally, passionately and devotedly beyond any of the closest ties on earth. The conditions are stern, but they are glorious.
All that we build is going to be inspected by God. Is God going to detect in His searching fire that we have built on the foundation of Jesus some enterprise of our own? These are days of tremendous enterprises, days when we are trying to work for God, and therein is the snare. Profoundly speaking, we can never work for God. Jesus takes us over for Hisenterprises, His building schemes entirely, and no soul has any right to claim where he shall be put.