Twenty-three Pax arrived on a crisp first day of October for some First F at The Forge. There seemed to be some concern that YHC might run them too much today. I hope that I didn’t disappoint.
Warm-up jog around the pond, followed by:
- SSH x 20
- IW x 20
- Good mornings x 15
- Sir Fazio arm circles x 8 each direction
Mosey to Governor Morehead School parking lot and partner up for:
- Partner 1 run from lamp # 1 to lamp # 2 (length of the parking lot; sorry, couldn’t resist using the lamps as the parameters of the run)
- Partner 2 does AMRAP of: Burpees / Squats / Carolina Dry Docks / Jump Lunges / Merkins / Putin and Sarkozy
Mosey back to Pullen for stations around the pond of:
- Derkins x 20
- LBCs x 30
- Mountain Climbers x 30
- Star jumps x 20
Finish up with 6MOM on the lawn:
- Six inch leg hold for a three count around the circle (good thing the last group hadn’t all gotten back in time to count)
- Hello Dolly x 20
- American Hammers x 25
- WWII sit ups x 25
- Tclaps to Maize in absentia. I had a workout planned but when I read Marley’s backblast for NH on Monday, it was almost identical. An audible was called and Maize pitched in with great suggestions.
- Tclaps to our two FNGs today. They hung tough and we look forward to seeing both back in the gloom soon.
- The Mule, part deux kicks off on Saturday at Pullen at 6:00 a.m. Come a few minutes early. It is the only Saturday workout this week.
- Prayers for Mr. Rogers’ mother.
- Sign up for a session of F3 Hopebuilder with Dufresne. Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30 to 4:15. See Tony Robbins or the website link.
- We determined that the Governor Morehead School is State property and, per our real estate guru Slash, is leased to the County. We felt reasonably comfortable using it for the workout. Until the riding lawnmower came charging at us. Time to decamp and head back to the friendly confines of Pullen.