19 PAX arrived at the VSF on this comfortable, runner friendly morning. Welcome to several PAX new to the fun that is HiFidelity. The two “suspected” F3 ninjas were in the house sans masks. However, Pergo stills seems to champion the cause of full winter readiness. Down to the track for the workout de’ Jour.
- two laps at fellowship pace. Spray some high knees, butt kickers, and accelerations.
- Circle up: Good Mornings x10, Imperial Walkers x20, Windmills x20
- 10 x400meter repeats at R-pace (mile race pace. not respectable or relaxing pace) with roughly 1 minute rest between. Focus on consistent pace in preparation for the mile test next week.
- Upon completion of above, one lap at fellowship pace to cool down
- Blue Ridge Relay: see Yo Yo.
- GoRuck custom October 17. It s time to HC. See Kanye or Singlewide
- Tar Heel Ten Miler: any takers?
- Prayers for Cinderella this coming weekend.
- Prayers for Orwell in Asia
- Fazio took us out powerfully in a BOM
- Psalms 19:14 “Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength, and my Redeemer.”
- Honored to serve this am. Thanks to Enron for pushing YHC to Q. Enjoyed the fellowship and fun, despite the travel through and around the worm hole.
- Interesting theological banter instigated by White Shoe this am. The track chose WS. #Calvinistproblems The time, place, and workout style (namely speed) were previously ordained. However YHC, in consultation with the Enron-o-pedia of past HiFi workouts, chose the 10×400 and the date of this Q’ing. #WesleyanArminianproblems The Good Friar nodded in approval at such debate, possibly insuring his posting at HIFi for the next month.
- If you want to calculate all of your different training paces, go here. http://runsmartproject.com/calculator
- This back blast chose you…..maybe