It’s late on a Tuesday, and somewhere in ITB it dawns on Red Card that there’s no Q lined up to lead men in the granddaddy of all F3 Raleigh workouts. After exhausting the 11 separate group texts to which he is a party, RC was left with no better option than YHC. So here’s how it went:
Mosey up to the parking lot adjacent to the upper soccer field–
- SSH x20
- IW x20
- Good Mornings x15
- Mountain climbers x20
- Mericans x20
Mosey to soccer field:
- 10 burpees, AYG sprint to end line and back x5 (or 6, I lost count)
Mosey to ITB Stonehenge/Devil’s Tramping ground. In honor of Red Card:
- Squat pyramid: 10, 9, 8….1 with 10 count squat hold at the end of each set
- In process of blacking out, could not remember Fluoride’s nickname, so resorted to “Big Man”–I’m a Springsteen guy, so it was a term of endearment brother. You patience is, as always, appreciated.
Mosey to Chong’s ayahuasca sweat yurt:
- Irkins x15, Dips x10, Pull-ups x10
- Repeato x3
Mosey to the tennis courts:
- As the spirit moves him, Munson will appear at Ball Bearings clad in white from head to toe (including a shirt from his DIY screen printing joint-venture with Myrtle)–an event that calls for recognition. Thank you for Wimbledon Wednesday, Munson, your performance today almost made me regret all of the terrible things I’ve said about Wolf Run.
- Bear crawl suicides
- Partner carry suicides
And then we…-
- Heels to Heaven x30
- Freddies x20
- Flutter kicks x40
Last but not least-
Mosey to lower soccer field:
- 10 burpees, AYG sprint to end line and back x2
- Have a nice day x30 sec.
- Couldn’t come up with a plan for this workout, so just followed the spirit of Dick Simmons through Fred Fletcher Park. Good times were had by all.
- During COT, Chong noted that there was a middle aged guy sitting on the bench staring at us. We stared back. Unkind comments were made. As it turns out, the guy’s name is Mark, and he came out to see us because Uncle Dredd lit it up during his heart-to-heart sit down with Katie Couric and the gang. Said he didn’t want to jump in mid-workout, Peacock blushed and ran to his car.
- Opportunity to help our friends at N2N this Saturday immediately following the workout at Ambassador. DM the Ambassador handle on the Twitterbox for details.
- Only 10 men are triple eligible this week. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it–don’t let the legend of Yorktown and Dunkerque (French spelling) die, brothers.