Well, it’s Hump Day at the Crick and with the time change, there was enough daylight to see all the mug shots from the pax rolling out the fart sack to post. The nice, cool morning was a perfect opportunity to knock the dust off the shelves and see what we were made of.
- SSH x 25
- Sir Fazio arm circles x 15 x each direction
- Jump squats x 15
- Merkins x 15
- Butt kicks x 15
- Mountain climbers x 15
- Good mornings (slow and easy) x 15
- Follow the Leader-
Jog around the big field track in single file– When YHC calls down, every gets down for a set of merkins in cadence, then flapjack for same count in WWII sit ups, get up and keep running. Repeato more time than I can remember. Pyramid reps x6, x8, x10, x12
- Now time to carry your BFF. Partner carry around the big track, switching out as you go.
- Unofficial +100 yd Olympic Bear crawl rally across field to playground.
- Playground- split into 2 groups
- 15 merkins, 10 pull ups
- 20 derkins, 10 pull ups
- 20 uerkins, 10 pull ups
- Timed Plank-o-rama, x2 min for hold. Flowed into low plank hold for another minute. Mosey back to the shelter to finish our legs and what was left of our arms.
- Shelter Power Pain Shower-
- Left/Right step ups x 30
- dips x 30
- LBC’s x 30 with hold at the end
It was an honor for YHC to Queue the 12 brave Pax who gave it their full effort this morning. If we are not pushing ourselves, then we won’t advance. Great job to all the strong and the brave.
Prayers: Continued prayers for Ventura’s sister battling cancer.
Announcements: Quickhatch marathon ruck on Nov 15th at the Crick, starting 3 am. 3-4 hour ruck over a few miles +/-. Bring your lunch bag and a Capri Sun and a 40 lb ruck….actually we have spare rucks, so just bring yourselves.