Time to get ready for Thanksgiving … the great American holiday where we eat too much, watch too much football, spend too much time with our extended family, and neglect our workout schedule. If you are not careful, you will Gobble ‘Til you Wobble.
F3 – Lake Lynn Community Center – Monday, November 21, 2016
Welcome, Introduction, Disclaimer.
Warm Up: Run around the large loop
Circle up for warm-up exercises:
- Good Mornings, SSH, Hillbillies, Carolina Dry Docks, Windmills, Berkins, Sir Fozio Arm Circles, with overhead claps
First Event: Mosey down the parking lot to the sidewalk area. Paint the Lines
- Working both sides of the parking lot, do 2 Monkey Humpers.
- On the way back up the parking lot, 20 count of “Quick Feet” and 10 Irkens
Second Event: Run to the baseball field. Gobble ‘Til You Wobble exercises
- 20 Lunges – Run the bases
- 20 Jump Squats — Run the bases
- 20 Plie Squats – Run the bases
- 20 Merkins – Run the bases
- 10 Berkins – Run the bases
- 20 Sumo-Squats – Run the bases
- 20 Gorilla Humpers – Run the bases
- 10 Burpees – Run the bases
- Plank for one minute
Third Event: Run around the baseball field
- Karoke to the right field foul pole – 10 Merkins, 10 Nipplers
- Frankenstein Walk to Right-Center Field – 10 Merkins, 10 Nipplers,
- Lunge Walk to Center Field – 10 Hand Release Merkins, 10 Nipplers,
- Frankenstein Walk to Left-Center Field– 10 Merkins, 10 LBCs
- Lunge Walk to left field foul pole – 10 Merkins, 10 Nipplers
- Backwards run to home plate – 10 Merkins,
Fourth Event: Ring of Fire
- Crab walk around the ring
- Bear Crawl around the ring.
Fifth Event One guy runs the bases, the rest of the PAX alternates – Balls to the Wall, People’s Chair
Sixth Event: Run to the Shelter – Left/Right Step ups, Dips, Irkins
Mary – Dealer’s Choice = 10x
- Homer to Marge, Leg Lifts, Merkins, Michael Phelps, Reverse Leg Lifts, American Hammer
- Thanksgiving workouts (check Rouge’s email for locations and start times.)
- Safe travel for everyone on the roads and in the air for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Three Doors Down’s mother – Chemo Treatments
- Spurrier’s parents
Closing Prayer – Birkenstock took out us with a beautiful prayer to remind us of the many blessings we have in our lives … be ever thankful for what we have in our lives.