Happy Thanksgiving bro!
30 PAX x Average Human Being Thanksgiving Caloric Intake (4,000) = 120,000 Calories
10 Stations x 20 min of Rotations x Avg 1 min of Burpees per PAX per station + additional activities at stations (see below for more details)
1 min Burpees = 250 calories burnt x 20 min of Stations X 30 PAX = 150,000 Calories = WINNING!
Welcome to the Dawn Patrol Thanksgiving Convergence Backblast Lets do this!
- SSH x 20
- Fazio Arm Circles x 20
- Good Mornings x 20
- Windmill x 20
- Imperial Walkers x 20
- Merkins x 20
The Turkey x 2
PAX split to 3 groups, 3 stations set in parking lot, Run as group from station to station to complete exercises
- Station 1 – Merkins x 15
- Station 2 – Squats x 15
- Station 3 – Knee Ups x 15
Recover on Jog to Baseball field for …
(10) stations 3 PAX per station
- (2) Team log carry – carry log as team to outfield fence and back AMRAP
- (4) Sand bag run – 1 runs sand bag to outfield fence as other 2 do Burpees (flapjack)
- (4) Chuck N Run – 1 chucks medicine ball, sprint, pick-up, repeat, to outfield fence and back as other 2 do Burpees (flapjack)
Teams planked when finished at station until rotation – 20 min of rotations
Recover on the jog to Soccer field for…
The Cranberry Sauce
- Bear Crawl across field, Partner wheelbarrow back, flapjack and repeat
- Hello Dolly x 15
- Rosalita x 15
- Heals to Heaven x 15
- Reverse LBCs x 15
- LBCs x 15
- WW2 Situps x 15
Great Job by all PAX pushing it through this hour workout, that 15 min makes a heck of difference especially when its 25 degrees outside.
Great to have F3 growing and multiple regions at a convergence, thanks for joining us and safe travels home.