Men of F3Raleigh, please allow YHC the pleasure of introducing the inaugural Forge Fitness Test. This event is inspired by the Blitz #100, and our PAX constant quest for improvement.
Who: YOU. Post.
When: July 12th, 2016
Where: The People’s Workout (#TheForge)
What: AMLAP (as many laps as possible) in 40 minutes
– Start from parking lot, after disclaimer. Basic warm-up.
– Run to Goose Poop Island. Pull-ups x5
– Long way around pond to Pullen Stage. Box jumps x10
– Out of park into parking lot. Merkins x15 at the lower speed bump.
– To top of parking lot hill for LBCs x20
– Up the hill, between gazebos. Air Squats x25
– Down the sidewalk between shelters to Carosel. Flutter Kicks x30
WHOLE CIRCUIT = .9 miles
Come push yourself and set a #midyear benchmark with a simple, yet grueling circuit that we should be able to complete at least 4x.
Contact Single-wide or Franzia with questions.