14 PAX pitched on a 64 degree Saturday morning. YHC gave few words on encouragement as no need to disclaimer with no FNG’s present. And off we were for
Warm Up: SSH X30, Windmill X20, Imperial Walker X20, Sir Fazio X20, Good Mornings X10, Merkins X15
Jog over to First Citizens corporate parking lot. 1 minute-of burpees.
Run half way down hill, 10 Merkins, run back
Run half way down hill 10 Merkins, 20 Prisoner Squats, run back
Run half way down hill 10 Merkins, 20 Prisoner Squats, run to bottom of hill, 30 mountain climbers, run back to top
20 burpees OYO
Run over to World of Beer fountain with brief stop for duck walk
15 dips, 15 durkins, 15 urkins
Run to top st
Run to stair well and run to top of deck hitting EVERY stair
At top balls to half wall and people’s chair.
Run down 1 level for Jacobs Parking Deck Ladder
- 5 Squats at top / run to next level / 10 Monkey Humpers / return – repeat 6/9, 7/8, 8/7, 9/6, 10/5
- Run down 1 more level for Jacobs set of 5/10 Carolina Dry Docks / Star Jumps
- Run up stair well 2 levels back to top – circle up and 50 Russian Hammers
- Line up and bear crawl half way at top of deck / 25 LBC’s / bear crawl rest of way / 25 LBC’s / spring to bottom
Run down stairwell back to WOB fountain for 15 dips and durkins
Run back to First Citizens corporate lot, circle up, 20 crab toe touches
Thanks to Wilson running his mouth, PAX were treated to set of wind sprints
Run back towards Carroll stopping at parking lot before arriving at Carroll for Mary:
- Protractor Crunch – hold legs at angle as called by YHC followed by 10 crunches while holding legs as said angle – hit 45, 90, 5, 45, 90, 5
- Being a Carolina grad YHC calls for Heels To Heaven X25 in honor of ECU – UNC game and to quote Wilson, “They are going to need all the prayers they can get!!”
YHC shared from John 12 of leaders who believed in Jesus, but they were afraid of what others thought and value the praise of man more than the praise of God. Challenged PAX to reflect on these words today.
Friar Tuck took out PAX in prayer.