(NO, not Jeter retirement) 12 PAX posted for the final “too late” 6:15am start for #BallBearings. Before I began posting to F3, I looked at the schedule and thought “ok, 6:15am, that’s reasonable!” Now, as a 9 month veteran of F3, 6:15am might as well be lunch time…
Disclaimer read and we took off for a quiet jog up to the top deck for Warm-Up.
– SSH x 20
– Good AMs x 12
– Imperial Walkers x 20
– Sir Fazio Arm Circles x 8 Forward and Reverse x 8
– Carolina Dry Docks x 20
– Hit the Curb for Quick Feet x 20
– Followed by Mini Jump Ups x 20
Recover on the run past House of Cats to base of Hamburger Hill
11s!!! Run up hill > 10 burpees at the top > Bear Crawl down hill > 1 Prisoner Squat at the bottom, etc. Upon announcing this Chong Li commented, “Aggressive,” which I took as a compliment.
Plank until completion.
Run up Hamburger Hill to House of Cats.
Group 1: Run to Right Field Fence and back, Group 2: Balls to Wall. FLAPJACK.
Group 1: Run to Right Field Fence and back, Group 2: People’s Chair. FLAPJACK.
Recover on the run down to picnic shelter.
Group 1: Pull Ups x 5, Group 2: Diamond Merkins (4 count) x 5. FLAPJACK (with made up Merkin cadence by Wendell G).
Group 1: Chin Ups x 5, Group 2: Standard Merkins (4 count) x 4 + 1. FLAPJACK (another “new” Merkin cadence by Wendell G).
Recover on the run up to half-wall by cement circle.
– Dips x 15
– Alternating Left/Right Step-ups x 15
– Irkins x 15
Circle Up on the plush grass for Mary:
– LBCs x 15
– Ski Abs x 15
– Freddy Mercury’s x 15
Tough Beatdown that gassed the Q at the end (almost broke “Munson Rule” from Chong Li Q School).
– NEW TIME: #BallBearings, 5:45am Edition goes live next Wednesday the 8th (ahh, sure was nice to sleep in).
– F3 Connect (@F3ConnectRAL): F3 networking event, lunch at Mia Francesca’s (NH) on Oct 15th, sign up link posted on twitter account. 1st meeting has Cut Me Mick speaking.
– Best Wishes to the F3 MudRun crew (including Munson and Chong) on Saturday! Stay healthy my friends.
– City of Oaks 1/2 Marathon sign up still open. “SPECIAL15” code saves you $15 (RUN15 is toast). Can tag “F3 Raleigh Team” during registation
– Fannie took us out.