Hate to post this so late but it is what it is! It was a great morning to celebrate Chinese Downhill’s 50th and really beat him up good! Here’s how it went down…
- Chinese Downhill has his #Respectday today so to honor that we did 50 #Respectful Merkins!
- Sir Fazios, SSH, etc…
- Grab a rock and line up in the parking lot for 3 sets of 3 sets of 10 rep exercises, running the parking lot between each 30 reps set
- Round 1 – 10 rock raises, 10 rock push outs, 10 rock presses X 3
- Round 2 – 10 curls, 10 CDDs, 10 air presses
- Round 3 – 10 merkins, 10 rock tricep extensions, 10 second mid plank hold
- Lazy Dora with partner doing a derkin plank hold
- 100 WWII
- 200 Plan shoulder taps
- 300 Flutter kicks
- Solo Dora with an uphill sprint between each set
- 25 Burpees
- 50 Star Jumps
- 75 Squats
That was it! It was a humid humid mother out there and we worked hard. Happy birthday to CD and continued prayers for his family!!