PAX of 11 for the last Saturday in June on a calm but muggy morning at NCMA. Out of towners like the early start time, 4 of the 11 were passing through.
Short run to the ellipse, circle up. SSH x 15, Mountain Climbers x 15, Good Mornings x 15, Plank Jacks x 15
Run down path toward pond, partner up for the Figure 8
One runs dojo loop, the other the lake loop. When partners meet start with 10 High Five Merkins, add 5 more at each connection until time is call.
Set of 11s : Dying Cockroach & Knee Ups
Run up path toward Amphitheater, stop at grass hill
Jacob’s Ladder with Burpees up top and Monkey Humpers at the bottom. Star with 2 and add 2 each time, going up must be run backwards.
Sprints up and down the hill 3 times. Set of 11’s with Squat Jumps & CDD
Indian Run down to the Blue Loop & up to the Ellipse
Mary: LBC’s x 20, 6″ Leg Hold Circle with 10 count
COT with prayer by Bono
- Big time humidity in the gloom this morning, YHC had the PAX set for another wonderful sunrise over the property. Had to commit a Q fail by violating the can’t do it don’t Q it, recovery has been long. Strong PAX effort, was great to be back out at NCMA.
- T-claps to Commodore & Blind Spot for bringing FNG Grunge, we struggled with a name so just went with something from his birth year. Not a great effort, but there have been worse.
- Prayers for the F3 Lexington SC community mourning the death of Cheech last Wednesday. Sad and painful reminder to be alert on foot or behind the wheel. Special prayers for the family, the guys present and the driver.
- 4th of July Convergence at 7am, Pullen Park
- Next Saturday Blue Crush celebrates 3 years of F3 by Qing the 90 minute special, 5:30 start time. #defaultaggressive
See you in the gloom, Aye!