It was feeling like spring had sprung in the most technologically advanced AO in the Southwake that is Disneyworld. YHC had a crane brought in especially for this workout and it would come in handy. We were graced by two visitors from F3 Apex – YHC made sure to not disappoint with this one – no FNG – just this guy named Stark that we’re starting to get used to… No disclaimers – we were off
- 1 Hotlap (but we were foiled by the construction fencing over the track – had to audible with another lap) with high knees and butt kickers. Loop back around to the Shovel Flag and circle up
- SSH x 20
- Mountain Climbers x 20
- Merkins x 20
- Good Morning x 15
- Fazio Arm Circles (10f and 10R)
- Imperial Walkers x 20
YHC called an audible since we had visitors from Apex. Term Paper and Franklin are making stops at every Raleigh AO this year. I could not let them visit Disney without riding our most popular attraction “The Abyss”
- Indian Run around the baseball fields – stopping at the Abyss (alos known as 7 stories of pain) for some stairway work.
- Pax carefully runs down and back up (7 flights)
- 5 Burpees OYO
- Pax carefully runs down and back up (7 more flights)
- 10 Standard Merkins
- Resume indian running around rest of baseball complex, out on the main road and loop back to the main park entrance.
- YHC has strategically placed three 50 pound sandbags at the main gate for this one
- Divide pax into two groups of 4
- While one person runs with the 50lb sandbag on his shoulder up to the crane and back (about 70 yards each way) the other pax does the following (Merkins x 10, Squats x 10, Star Jumps x 10). Each member carries the bag one time for a complete cycle
- We did three cycles – it sucked
Deconstructed Burpee Ladder: With this, we break apart the burpee into its 4 simple parts and do a latter of reps for each part in sequence.
- 10 Squats
- 10 Merkins
- 10 “Frog-ups”
- 10 Squat Jumps
- Repeat with reps of 8, 6, 4, and 2
- Low Slow Flutter x 20
- Standard Plank with alternating shoulder taps x20
- Freddy Merc x 20
- LBC x25
Announcements: The bull is this weekend – some of us will miss due to marathon training.
Prayers: None Spoken – Praises for Kid Cracker’s gut
Great morning in the gloom – it is always a pleasure to lead – thanks for posting Term Paper and Franklin – we were stronger with you there!!!