Peter: Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday and you’re not feeling real well, does anyone ever say to you, “Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays?”
Lawrence: No. No, man. Sh*t, no, man. I believe you’d get your a$$ kicked sayin’ something like that, man.
– Office Space
19 PAX got the memo about the beat down and were served a case of the Mondays at Zero Hour on this fine, muggy August morning. Here’s what you missed:
- Run around the loop to the back parking lot and circle up
- 30 x SSH
- 30 x Mountain climbers
- 30 x Merkins
- 15 x Good mornings
Partner up and mosey to the bottom of Mayview Rd for a Jacob’s ladder
- Partner A runs up the hill to the Tower St/Mayview Rd intersection and does 1 burpee and returns to the bottom
- Partner B does 20 merkins, 30 squats, and AMRAP LBCs until Partner A returns, flapjack
- Each partner runs up the hill 7 times, with burpees increasing by one each time
- Plank-o-rama until all PAX have finished
Mosey back up Mayview into the park and over to the tennis courts
- People’s chair 10 count all around
- Balls-to-the-wall 10 count all around
- 3 sets of suicides on the tennis courts (crowd pleaser)
Mosey down to the picnic area
- 11s with dips and air presses
- 20 x LR step-up
- 30 x Irkins
Back to the parking lot for some Mary
- 50 x LBCs
- 20 x Box cutters
- 20 x Freddie Mercurys
- 15 x American hammers
- Welcome FNG Pauly D! Glad you could join us this morning and hope to see you back out again.
- 9/11 stair climb is at Carter Finley (which is a Sunday this year). Follow @F3Raleigh as time gets closer for more details.
- A friend of TARP’s son passed away recently from an overdose. Keep the family/friends in your prayers.
- Strong takeout by Yoda.
Always a pleasure to lead.