I’ll admit, after waking up to hear the sound of rain on a Monday morning, it would have been a perfect morning to roll back over. I sure am glad I didn’t. This is how we get stronger. The rain actually helped wash off the sweat that accrued shortly after takeoff. 3 of us started off on Fitness Drive and were joined by a couple of stragglers who played catch up.
- Jog to Lower Circle
- Side Straddle Hop x 100 IC
- Calf / Leg Stretches via Downward Dog
- Mountain Climber x 30 IC
- Seal Jack x 50
- Deconstructed Burpee x 10 (10 Squats, 10 Leg Thrusts, 10 Merkins, 10 Leg Thrusts)
- Deconstructed Burpee x 10 Again, this time with Hand Release Merkins
- Recover on the jog back to track
The Thang: Griff + Downpainment Break
- Run 800M (2 Laps) Forward, then Run 400 M (1 Lap) Backward. Jog to Picnic Tables, 20 Dips.
- Run 800M (2 Laps) Forward, then Run 400 M (1 Lap) Backward. Jog to Picnic Tables, 20 Irkins
- Run 800M (2 Laps) Forward, then Run 400 M (1 Lap) Backward. Jog to Picnic Tables, 20 Box Jumps
YHC is pushing through a pulled lower abdominal muscle, so the Pax would have to go without Mary today. TClaps to those who finished the workout… running in reverse definitely gets a burn going. No announcements, prayer request for Bernie’s friend who is struggling with addiction. Great way to start the week!!