“We’re the rednecks who moved into the nice neighborhood, but we belong.” – Dabo Swinney
19 PAX showed up to help celebrate Another Clemson Championship with YHC. I didn’t have much of a plan on what we were going to do, and with part of the park closed due to Christmas decorations, we had to change the game plan. To my surprise, a nice man in gold and black offered me a playbook with some inside info that he said would ensure we would succeed. I wanted to consult with former site Qs, current Forge board members, and ethics SMEs Epoxy and Mr. Rogers on whether or not this would be cheating and if it could cause my Q to be vacated in the future, but alas, they were not present. Erring on the side of caution, we decided not to accept his offer and took off into the gloom, though I did glance back to see the gold and black clad messenger striking up a conversation with a man in a neck brace on a motorcycle… Anyways, here’s what actually happened:
- Run across Western to the bottom of the hill on Bilyeu St. and circle up
- SSH x 30
- MC x 30
- Merkin x 30
- IW x 30
- GM x 15
- 11s up and down the hill. Burpees at the top and squats at the bottom. Plank-o-rama for all PAX to regroup, though the PAX got up from plank and ran some extra trips to close it out with the 6. Strong.
- LBC x 42, Rosalita x 35 #GoTigers
- Mosey over to rock pile for curls, overhead presses, tricep extensions, and bent over rows. 3 rounds of 20, 15, and 10 reps.
- Run back to the parking lot for sprints to the top of the lot x 3.
- Assorted Mary
- Haven House Thursday 12/15
- Arena and fellowship to follow Friday 12/16
- Christmas Party 12/19 at Little City Brewing Company
- Sign up for the GoRuck
Thanks to Singlewide and Franzia for the opportunity to Q. It was a pleasure to lead, as always.