The fog was think in downtown Cary this morning as 12 Pax joined substitute Q Saban in the gloom for B.O. Saban decided that workouts had been a little too top heavy recently and decided to mix in some more cardio, ab, and leg work for an all B.O.dy workout.
Start with a quick jog to the bank plaza for a warm up of Side straddle hops, Good mornings, Imperial walkers, Sir Fazio arm circles, Windmills, and Goofballs. Wrapped up with 20 step ups and 10 box jumps OYO.
Run to the bottom level of the town parking deck for the real fun. Spit into two groups. One group ran to a designated location to complete 5 Merkins while the other group stayed behind for an exercise in the following way:
1. Sprint to the end of the deck, 5 Merkins, Sprint back (Jump rope drill)
2. Up the stairwell to the top of the deck, 5 Merkins, back down (Prisoner squats)
3. Butt kickers/sprint to the end of the deck, 5 Merkins, high knees/sprint back (Dying cockroaches)
4. Up the stairwell to the top, 5 Merkins, back down (Lunges)
5. Karaoke/sprint to the end of the deck, 5 Merkins, karaoke/sprint back (Crunchy frogs)
6. Up the stairwell to the top, 5 Merkins, back down (Imperial squat walkers)
7. Sprint to the end of the deck, 5 Merkins, sprint back (Low slow flutters)
Run back to downtown with a brief pit stop in the “grotto” for 2 repetitions of dips and incline Merkins.
Finish at the church with Mary: LBCs, Freddy Mercury, Rosalita, American Hammer, and 6″ Leg Holds.
Name-or-rama, Announcements, and Sputnik took us out in prayer.