A solid pax of 7 posted to again face the harsh verdict handed down by The Judge. Lacking inspiration and originality, YHC decided today’s date of 12-18-14 seemed to present an appropriate set rotation, so there you have it. #NotRocketScience
Partner up and run down the greenway, then take a left on Blue loop heading down toward the Rings of Fire and the Dojo
Run loop around the Dojo and head up the path past the pond toward the amphitheater – stop at the base of the big grass hill (aka the “BGH”) on the left
Partner 1 runs to top of the BGH, does 12 diamond merkins, 18 squats and 14 hand-release merkins and runs back down the BGH while Partner 2 does AMRAP WW II sit-ups – Flapjack
When Partner 2 finishes, both partners run to amphitheater stage and do 12 star jumps, 18 dry docks and 14 derkins
Partners then do LeBrons up the concrete benches at far end of amphitheater and run back to the base of the BGH
Partners repeat cycle until 6:08 then head to parking lot
3 MOM (courtesy of Yo-Yo): LBC’s x 20, Flutters x 20, Hammers x 20, 6-inch leg hold for 15 counts around the horn
T & G closed us out
- Tclaps to T & G to answering the Twitter callout. Good to have you back out with us. Prayers for quick healing for your M and 2.0’s – no fun for anyone to be sick this time of year.
- Continued prayers for healing for Steroid’s mom, Howard’s M, Low Pair, Chili Dog and all others battling or recovering from illness.
- Strong work by all this morning, with a special nod to Denali and Cherie Berry for leading the way. #DynamicDuo. Thankful I didn’t get lapped.
- In case you’ve been living under a rock, the Christmas party is this Monday, 7 pm, Tyler’s Tap Room. Let Costco know ASAP if you and your M/significant other plan to be there. Donations will be taken to cover the cost of the party, with all surplus going to The Healing Place and the Raleigh Rescue Mission.
- January 1 Convergence, Fletcher Park, 7 am. EH an FNG and help them start the new year right.
- The Judge has developed a loyal following. Great to see familiar faces week-to-week. There’s plenty of room on the bandwagon, though, so come check it out in 2015 if you haven’t done so yet. Remember, hard is what we do because most things worth doing are hard.
– El Fazio