Muggy one out there today. 17 pax swam in for today’s #smokefest in the gloom.
THE THANG (x=cadence count) (divide by 2 for Au Pair)
- Mosey to Gravel Lot
- Warm Up COP (SSH 20x – IW 20x – Windmill 20x – Mountain Climber 20x – Good Morning 20x)
- Mosey to Tennis Courts
- Merkin->Squat->Wide Grip Merkin->Alt Lunge 20x each
- Merkin->Squat->WGM->Alt Lunge 16x each
- Merkin->Squat->WGM->Alt Lunge 12x each
- Merkin->Squat->WGM->Alt Lunge 8x each
- Merkin ->Squat->WGM->Alt Lunge 4x each
- Mosey to Ball Field
- COP (‘Merican Hammer 50x – Plank/Flutter combo for 5 mins)
- Mosey to picnic shed
- Irkin->Right Leg Squat->Derkin->Left Leg Squat 20x each
- Irkin->RLS->Derkin->LLS 16x each
- Irkin->RLS->Derkin->LLS 12x each
- Irkin->RLS->Derkin->LLS 8x each
- Irkin->RLS->Derkin->LLS 4x each
- Mosey to Parking Lot
- GET ON THE BUS – Still time to register for the Mud Run: MUD RUN FALL 2014
- Labor Day Workout Schedule – NO NORTH HILLS, but The Crucible, Agoge, and Zero Hour will start at 7:00 am
- Lourdes of Discipline is live on Tuesdays at 5:45 am at Our Lady of Lourdes School on Oxford Road. Your site Qs are Honey Do and Plebe.
- Effective 8/29, Wolf Run will have a new start time – 5:45 am. Come out to Centennial Campus on Fridays to try it out.
- 9/11 – September 11 Stair Climb at Crabtree Valley Mall 5:30 am (NO Dawn Patrol, Bradford’s Ordinary, A-Team, The Judge, Endorphin, or Heavy Metal) Your Site Qs are Gnobby and Costco.
- New Saturday Workout Launches 9/13 – Whiplash at the North Carolina Museum of Art. Your site Qs are Johnny Utah and Maize.
- 10/4 F3 Richmond Opportunity – Not going to the fall Mud Run, but still love F3? Here’s your opportunity to help us grow! F3 Nation needs volunteers to go to F3 Richmond on 10/4 to help with the launch there. It’s a great chance to help with @F3Expansion efforts! If interested, please contact Chong Li (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Looking for a good, quick read? Hop on Twitter using the hashtag #FreedToLead to request a copy of the book written by F3 co-founders Dredd (David Redding) and OBT (Tim Whitmire). Tony Robbins (@F3TonyRobbins) has five copies circulating among the PAX. Others are welcome to add copies to the mix. After reading, sign your F3 name and Twitter handle on the inside cover. Then tweet that you’ve read it and are passing it along for another member of the PAX to enjoy using the hashtag #FreedToLead. Hand it off at your next post. Repeato. Can’t wait that long, order a copy of your own from Amazon.com.