26 PAX ventured out for a humid walk in the park. Even with ample warning via the Twitter, they did not know what lie in wait for them at Fletcher Park.
Quote of the Day is from Hebrews 12:1 – Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight and the sin that clings so closely, and let us run with perseverance the race that is set before us, (NRSV)
- Merkins and jump lunges (lower field)
Jog around the horn to the Pavilion
- Jump-ups (picnic table-top or bench seat) and dips
Jog through lower field and up hamburger hill to the Stone Circle
- derkins and alternating L/R step-ups
Jog by upper field and to the House of Cats
- people’s chair and balls-to-the-wall – set 3 & 4 of each were one leg or one armed
Jog down to the path and bear crawl up the hill to the lower field for
- Solid work from the PAX as we ventured down a different path. The groans and complaints stated at the 2nd Tabata station – later than expected. I counted at least 6 that went table top on the box jumps – strong work.
- Not sure what Balls-to-the-wall does to mental capacities, but I overhead some bizarre conversations as the blood rushed to our heads.
- No tomato sightings after the brief encounter a few weeks ago. A sub-committee of Au Pair and Chong Li have been nominated to investigate the previous sightings
- Thoughts and prayers were lifted up for many this Wednesday morning. All those suffering in Oklahoma, Tecumseh staving off injured reserve, the Go-Ruck team this Saturday.
- Memorial Day Murph at Pullen on 5/27 at 7:00a – North Hills is not scheduled for Monday
- Go-Ruck on Saturday evening – contact Floppy Disk if you want to shadow from a far (and from a car).
- Komen 5k Race for the Cure – we have 9 signed up to run on 6/8 on an F3 team. Sign up here.