Thank you to all who came out to support me (Watson) in my first Q. The weather at the Lake Lynn Community Center on Monday, March 16th was perfect … 49 degrees under a sliver of a moon.
- Run through the parking lot to the upper field
- Side Straddle Hop – 25x
- Good Mornings – 15x
- Merkins – 20x
- Sir Fozio Arm Circles – 15x forward, 15x backward
- Windmill – 15x
- Mountain Climbers – 20x
Storm TroopersWalkers – 20x
- Crab walk to the first light pole
- Bear crawl to the second light pole
- With a partner, run the circle .. first guy does 10 star jumps then chases the second guy … 3 laps.
- Power Merkins – One PAX in plank formation, second PAX does 10 Merkins … then switch positions – 3 sets
- Run to the wall behind the Community Center
- Triple check – Teams of three. First PAX does the peoples chair, second PAX holds plank position, third PAX sprints 40 yards and back. Rotate positions – 2 sets.
- Balls to the Wall – Ascending pushups … Five pushups with feet 15 % up the wall, five pushups with feet 45% up the wall, five pushups with full balls to the wall position.
- Squerkin: Two man teams. One PAX in merkin position, second PAX holds partner’s legs. Alternate exercises …. one pushup – one squat, two pushups – two squats … up to 10 count. (Note: Only performed one set as our group was getting strange looks from the patrons in the Lake Lynn Community Center.)
- Ran sprints to the soccer goal and back – 4 round trips.
- Moved to picnic tables for Dips – 15x, Step-ups – 15x, and Irkens – 15x — Performed two sets
- LBC – 20x
- Flutter Kicks – 20x
- Freddie Mercury bicycle kicks – 20x
- American Hammer – 30x
- Kanye provided an overview of Ruck in Wilmington.
- Mud Run is coming up on April 11th – Still a few slots available
- October Go Ruck Custom in the works
- Watson’s brother Scott who is undergoing chemo treatments for colon and liver cancer
- Spurrier’s co-worker who recently returned from visiting his sibling with cancer.
- Kanye’s sister who broke her arm.
- Spurrier took us out with a closing prayer.