F3 – Lake Lynn Community Center – Monday, June 13, 2016
Warm-up: Run the parking lot
Circle up for warm-up exercises on the open field.
- Side straddle hop, Windmills, Imperial Walkers, Good mornings, Sumo Squats, Sir Fozio Arm Circles, Merkins
First Event: Run to the baseball field – Split into two groups
- Route 78 around the baseball field. (Yes, it is supposed to be “Route 66” but your Q could not count today and put out too many cones.)
- First group does Merkins in ascending order. Second group does Merkins in descending order. See who can finish first.
Second Event – Run the Foul Line – Partner up
- First guy runs to the right field foul pole – then to center field. Second guy does Nipplers.
- When the first guy gets to center field, he starts doing Nipplers. Guy 2 runs to center field.
- Guy 1 runs to the left field foul pole, then heads for home. Guy 2 does Monkey Humpers.
Third Event – Partner Up – Balls to the Wall Chaser
- Guy 1 runs to the right field foul pole. Guy 2 does balls to the wall.
- Guy 1 does balls to the wall while Guy 2 runs to the right field foul pole. The chase continues in centerfield, then the left field foul pole, then home plate.
Fourth Event – Indian Run around the Bases
- Plank Hold – With 5 Merkins
- The last guy in line does 5 merkins then runs to the front of the line. Each guy in formation holds the plank position … with various movements: right hand up, left hand up, left hand and right leg, low plank, etc.
Fifth Event: Mosey to the parking lot – by the sidewalk outside the Community Center.
- Jack Webbs: Merkin / Plank Jacks / Mountain Climbers / Air Press
Mary – Dealer’s Choice
- WW II’s, Poke the hole, Homer to Marge (one leg at a time), Box cutters, LBC’s, American Hammer, Freddie Mercury.
- Each member of the PAX shared one good event from the weekend.
- Three Doors Down’s Uncle Pete – 4th round of chemo has been a challenge.
- All the families involved in the tragedy in Orlando, Florida
- Nickelback took us out with a closing prayer.