A Pax of 8 shook off the cobwebs of the previous evening’s events and posted at Fort Macon State Park. Different AO just because YHC wanted to just be different. After a quick lap around the parking lot if was time for:
Warm A Rama:
SSH ICx 20
Windmills IC x 15
Sun Gods IC x 2 x 15
Good Mornings IC x 15
Cotton Pickers IC x 15
After warming up it was time to run up the two tall sand dunes that are located after the first hard right off the new trail. As an aside, the first dune is the tallest elevation in Carterico. It was mighty tough on the lungs and legs. To run both is approximately 1/2 mile of constant elevation change in soft sand. Once the second dune was cleared then we cut it to the south onto the beach for a series of progression exercises back towards the bathhouse.
- Plank hold over and unders x 5
To totally steal from Mini Me, The pax got into a single file line running east west for plank hold over and unders in the soft sand. Each man had to complete 5 rounds of this exercise headed towards the inlet.
2. 10 sec Bear Crawl Burpees progressing from 1 to 5. This time we headed back to the west.
3. Lt Dan Indian Run with the back two men partner carrying to the front. Each man rinse and repeat x5. No mumble chatter, none!
4) Partner ab station 20 reps each:
-Partner leg push downs SC x 20 each partner then flapjack
-LSFs IC x 20 together
-WWIs SC x 20 together
-LBCs IC x 20 together
-Box Cutters IC x 20 together
5) Indian Run to Bathhouse at a “brisk pace”
6)@ The bathhouse:
20: derkins, dips, erkins, merkins together
7) 7 minute Indian Run in waist deep water. Yep got in the water early. Refreshed and spent at the same time it was time for :
Thrusters ICx 20
Protractors too many
Nasal douche’s again too many
LSFs IC x 20
LBCs IC x 20
Russian Hammer IC x 15
Moleskin: It was a beautiful day to lead a great group of men. We didn’t see any brave souls trying to post twice in one morning. Misty took us out in BOM and made our weekend better! Madoff has the Q for Clamdigger and YHC is Qing the Table Setter. It was an honor and pleasure to lead this PAX and experience the beauty of Carterico!