A record-tying 14 PAX assembled for the only hour in the day’s forecast that didn’t call for rain…not that it mattered for this edition of #F3WolfRun. Forty percent chance of rain, zero percent chance of a #sharknado thanks to Ian Ziering’s handy work with a chainsaw, but a 100 percent chance for these fourteen to #Awakenthegiantwithin.
Run down Main Campus Drive to the retaining pond
20 SSHs, Imperial Walkers, Windmills
Next up, I wanna rock!
15 x Curls, Overhead Press, Overhead tricep extensions
Continued the run and jumped on the greenway only to pause for 15 Squats, 10 Knee jumps X 2. Ran around Lake Raleigh and stopped on the guardrail for 10 x dips, incline merkins, dips, decline merkins. Exited the greenway and visited the soccer field for sprints x 2, bear crawl and walking lunge between goals. Back up Main Campus Drive, hung a right at the Hunt Library to run the stairs, followed by an abbreviated Mary on The Oval.
10 x LBC, Freddie Mercury, Windshield Wiper
- Prayers for friend of Liberace who is hospitalized.
- New Saturday workout launching August 3 at Carroll Middle School
- Beta test underway of new run training workout at Martin Middle School – see Enron
- T-claps to T Square for invitation to Q and all the PAX for a great workout.
- Lastly, can’t resist making a Duran Duran reference here since this workout is named Wolf Run. Cue the video.