Every Saturday before the sun comes up the PAX at the Quickhatch saddle up for another grunt. The group of three welcomed newcomer Oflex for his first ruck.
– Rucks on and mosey to three little pigs house
– Pick up one little pick and step off
– Head toward the highway with pit stop one at the first corner
– Merkins x 20
– Air squats x 20
– Prisoner SSH x 20
– Load back up with the pig
– Ruck to DHL
– Lunge walk across the street and back
– Merkins x 15
– Ruck back to homebase
35 minutes 1.95 miles
Oflex made his maiden ruck without a hitch. Respect. Good work and good fellowship on the ruck. Always a pleasure to meet in the gloom and carry a log.
That is all.