Seven brave men came out to Lake Lynn Community Center on Monday, July 25th for Kickstarter to test their bodies against the heat and humidity. It was a stifling 74 degrees at 6:00am. The humidity was nasty. Sweat was breaking out by 6:01am. T-Claps to Nickeback who completed the workout with a ruck …. you are AMAZING man!!!
Welcome back Driftwood. It was good to see you back after a foot injury. Try to stay clear of those pine cones.
Warm-up: Took a nice run up the entrance road, turned around at the sidewalk and raced down the steps.
Circled up for the following exercises:
- Good mornings x10
- Plank Jacks x15
- Mountain Climbers x15
- Floyd Mayweathers x15
- Side Shuffle Hop x20
- Sumo Squats x10
- Windmills x10
- Calf raises x10
- Imperial Walkers x15
- Sir Fozio Arm Circles – with Overhead Claps. x15 forward, x15 backwards, x15 overhead claps
First Event: Run to the bottom of the parking lot. Line up facing each other.
- Round 1: First guy does Merkins. Second guy planks … in sets of 10. Count up to 100 as a team.
- Round 2: First guy does Star Jumps. Second guy does a Squat Hold … in sets of 10 … count up to 100 as a team.
Second Event: Suicides – with 3 jump knee tucks at each cone.
Third Event: Run to the hill. Partner up.
- Wheelbarrow up the hill, 5 Burpees at the top, run down – 2x.
- Crabwalk up the hill, 5 Burpees, run down
- Lunge walk up the hill, 5 Burpees, run down
- Traveling Burpees up the hill, run down
Fourth Event: Run to entrance to the playground path. Partner Up.
- As a team, complete 100 Merkins, 150 Sumo Squats –double count, 200 LBCs -double count.
- First guy runs down to the pavilion, does 10 dips and runs back.
- Second guys does exercises
- Wrap up the event with calf raises x10
- Dealer’s Choice – 10 reps each: Box cutters, LBCs, Flutter Kicks, Homer to Marge (one leg at a time), Poke the Hole, Worm, American Hammer.
- Ventura’s sister, Joanne
- Three Doors Down’s Mother and Uncle Pete
- Watson’s friend at church – Dick Barton
- Candlestick’s neighbor – Chris – was in a pool accident
Watson led the closing prayer.
Thank you for following me this morning. It was an honor to take you through the bootcamp.