Similar, but different!
13 Pax showed up this morning for what Wendell Gee so aptly described as “like a Murph, but different.”
Warm Up: SSH x25, Good Mornings x20, Imperial Cross Walker x20, Sir Fazios x20, Merkin x20, Mountain Climber x20
- Run to the top of the dam: Burpees x50, LBC x50, Precision Squat x50
- Run to Wood Bridge: Burpees x40, LBC x40, Precision Squat x40
- Run to mile marker: Burpees x30, LBC x30, Precision Squat x30
- Back to Wood Bridge: Burpee x20, LBC x20, Precision Squat x20
- Back to dam: Burpee x10, LBC x10, Jump Squat x10 (thanks Man Ram)
- The Mule – October 5th
- Any one interested in running the Oak City Half Marathon? Sproles?
- Kickoff of Ramses tomorrow at the UNC Law School
- Prayers for those in Colorado as well as those victims at the Navy Yard.