YHC arrived at Old Chapel Hill Rd. Park just before 7:00 and rounding the corner beheld a fantastic sight – a large group of F3 faithful and FNGs ready for an hourlong ThinBlueLine beatdown. All the effort and EHing that has gone (and still goes) into building and growing F3Churham is clearly bearing fruit. With no time to waste 22 pax (a TBL record excepting the Resurgence) got down to it. Toto got us circled up and off we went.
The Warmup (Arm Circles, SSH, Windmill, Mountain Climbers, etc.)
The Arc Loader:
– All pax bear crawl across the field, complete 5 burpees and sprint back. Plank it up.
– All pax gorilla walk across the field, complete 5 slow squats and sprint back. Plank it up.
– All pax crab walk across the field, complete 5 burpees and sprint back. Plank it up.
– All pax dragon walk across the field, complete 5 slow squats and sprint back. Plank it up.
(YHC takes over)
The recover on the run to the playground.
The Pullups Two by Two:
Pax get on a line, first two knock out 10 pull-ups (assisted as needed by partner) and then get back in line. Next pair goes, and so until complete. While waiting, the rest of the pax completes Q-called exercises (among others: Shoulder Press, Slow Merkin, Carolina Dry Dock, Sunrise, SSH, Plank-o-Rama, etc. etc. etc.)
The recover on the run back to the field. No time for 10 counts.
The Mary on the Run:
Partner up. Half of the pairs knock out gym class sit-ups (feet held by partner) as the other half sprint the full length of the field. Sprinters complete 5 merkins together (at this point sit-up partners switch), then sprint back. Flapjack.
Repeato, with LBCs as the other pax sprint there, Rosalitas as they sprint back. Flapjack.
Repeato, with leg throws (partners switch as sprinters begin merkins). Flapjack.
– Great Q by Toto, who’s stepped up to be real leader for Churham. Aye brother.
– Welcome FNGs Power Lunch and (Paulie) Walnuts to the Pax! Keep coming out.
– Keep those expecting new arrivals, those looking for work and those in need of healing in your prayers. Best wishes to our brother Shark Suit and family as they relocate to MB. Won’t be long before the SF is planted down there, can’t wait to see it.
– Keep EHing! Would love to see the site attendance records continue to be broken.
– Need help with the pax list, 3 names escape YHC’s memory. YHC should probably get these backblasts written up in a more timely fashion, and/or take names after the beatdown. Help out it you can (add to comment section).