Please help raise $5,000+ for a new Neighbor 2 Neighbor Business by March 15
I have signed on with three other men to create teams to help Pat Dawson (Matador) at N2N raise a total of $30,000 to start a moving company that will then provide good jobs to good people looking for an opportunity to work hard.
The money is needed because regulations require registered moving companies to own at least one truck, and to meet necessary insurance requirements. They have the first $5K and the last $5K committed, and we are trying to help fill the challenging middle gap.
Each of the 4 team’s respective goal is to raise at least $5,000 of the $20,000. Please pray and deliberate on it over the next week or two, and let me know what you might be willing to do. There is no assumption here and hopefully all can stretch at their comfort level, whatever that is. Some key things to remember:
- This is being treated as an investment (loan) and the intention is for it to be paid back in 2-3 years. These are proud men and they want to do this the right way and be treated as any business would, not a charity case. We are agreeing to a much lower return than market (2-3%) in exchange for the social impact component that is involved.
- They are experienced and have good leadership in place to get this off the ground. They have already proven the model works, they just need the startup capital as outlined in the package to get legitimate within a regulated industry.
- These are faith based neighbors spreading the gospel in the City’s most challenged communities. They will make an impact in struggling neighborhoods through growing this business and creating job opportunities in their community
- N2N is vetted and accountable.
- We currently have the first $1,000 of the $5,000 committed.
Let me know if you have any other thoughts or if I can answer any other questions. Thank you!!