21 Pax gathered for some fun non-stop action. We jogged on over to the opposite parking lot to get our cholo fit on!
- Side Straddle Hops 20 IC
- Good Mornings 15 IC
- Sir Fazio Arm Circles 10 forward and 10 backward IC
- Mountain Climbers 15 IC
- Plank Jacks 10 IC
Broke up into two groups (10 Pax and 11 Pax) to form tight circles for the following three exercises:
- Wave of Merkins – group planks while 1 pax at a time does merkins (increasing Merkins to 10 starting with 1)
- Howling Monkeys – group holds ankles while 1 pax at a time does 10 monkey humpers. We went around the horn twice
- Climate Change – group holds Al Gore while 1 pax at a time does 1 burpee. Went around the horn 5 times.
After our circle of pain exercises we all paired up in groups of 3 for Catch Us If You Can from the parking lot to the pavilion. Partner carries with the 3rd Pax completing 10 merkins and then sprinting to catch up. Cycle through your group until you get to the pavilion.
At pavilion, we stayed in our groups of 3 with each group picking a table to go through a circuit of exercises. The Pax doing the leg exercise was the timer, meaning that the pax did the other exercises until the pax doing the leg exercise was done.
- 20 Air Squats, Derkins, dips (cycled through 2 rounds)
- Peoples Air Press 20 count IC, Pattycake Merkins (cycled through 2 rounds)
- 24 Alternating Step Ups, WW2s,Alternating Shldr Taps (cycled through 2 rounds)
Moseyed on to the tennis courts
- Broad Jump Burpee width of tennis court and then Crawl Bear Back
- Sweet Angels 15 IC
- Hollow Kick-outs 20 IC
- American Hammers 20 IC
- Q School in Feb
- Thinking of a Saturday Workout
- Encouraged others to Q
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.
I took us out in prayer.
Thanks for letting me lead you this morning. It’s a pleasure and an honor.