Beautiful morning to chase a Frisbee – Monday, April 11, 2016
T-Claps to Kanye and Candlestick for posting after running the Emerald Isle Half Marathon on Saturday. Well done gentlemen … very impressive.
Warm-up: Run a figure 8 around the parking lot.
Circle up for warm-up exercises in the parking lot:
- Imperial Walkers, Good mornings, Side Straddle Hops, Sumo Squats, Plank Jacks, Windmills.
First Event: Wave of Merkins
- Since the baseball season has started, and baseball fans enjoy doing the “wave”, we decided to have a round of “Wave of Merkins”. Working in a circle, we went around the clock. Each guy does one Merkin, then two, three, four, five, up to ten.
Second Event: Paint the lines
- Monkey humpers at the end of each line – increase by two each line.
Third Event: Wheel of Merkins
- Hands on the curb, perform 10 Irkens
- Right hand on curb, 10 Merkins
- Feet on the curb, 10 Dirkens
- Left hand on the curb, 10 Merkins
- While on the ground, do 15 LBCs and 15 Homer to Marge.
Fourth Event: Run to the baseball field
- Partner up – size does not matter
- Round 1 – First guy: People’s chair. Second guy: 5 plank jacks at each base.
- Round 2 – First guy: Balls to the Wall. Second guy: 5 squats at each base.
- Round 3 – First guy: People’s chair. Second guy: 5 side straddle hops at each base.
- Round 4: First guy: Balls to the Wall. Second guy: 5 Nipplers at each base.
- Round 5: First guy: People’s Chair. Second guy: 5 Merkins at each base.
- Round 6: First guy: Balls to the Wall. Second guy: 5 LBCs at each base.
Fifth Event: Chase the Frisbee
- As a group, one guy throws the Frisbee, everyone runs after it. When it hits the ground, everyone stops and must take the following action as they approach the Frisbee:
- Lunge walk
- Crab Walk
- Bear Crawl
- Zombie Walk
- Run backwards
- Bunny Hop
- Repeat until everyone has a chance to throw the Frisbee.
Mary – Dealer’s Choice
- LBCs – 15x
- World War II’s – 15x
- Box Cutters – 15X
- Poke the Hole – 15x
- American Hammer – 15X
- Extra Credit – Hugs and Kisses – 5x