24 PAX showed up on the pitch at North Hills Park to kick off the F3 week.
PAX jogged to tennis courts and circled up for Warm Up:
- SSH X 25
- Good Mornings X15
- Merkins X10
- Windmill (after Q had Monday morning fog calling to Jumping Jacks!) X20
PAX the “lettered off” in honor of US opening match in World Cup into A’s, B’s and C’s
Tennis Court Rotation
- 4 Corners – 25 Squats at each corner, sprint to next corner, repeato (staying with your group
- Balls to Wall / Sprint (Group A on one side in BTW, Group B sprint from Group A’s side to Group C’s side, then Group B in BTW while Group C sprints to Group A, Group C in BTW while Group A sprints over to Group B’s side who is still in BTW). Repeato 2X.
- People’s Chair / Sprint Backwards (Group A on one side in PC, Group B sprint from Group A’s side to Group C’s side, then Group B in PC while Group C sprints to Group A, Group C in PC while Group A sprints over to Group B’s side who is still in PC). Repeato 2X.
Jog over to start of sisyphus
- Run half way down sisyphus, 25 Monkey Humpers (bend over, grap ankles and do squat exercise while holding ankles), run back to top and 25 MH’s, run back to halfway point of sis, 20 MH’s, run to bottom of sis, 20 MH’s, run back up to halfway point of sis, 10 MH’s, run to top and 10 MH’s. Various plank holds while wait for group to finish.
- Jog over to picnic tables – 2 rotations of Jump Up / Step Up (Jump up to seat and then step up on table and back down – OYO) (20X and 15X) – squat holds as “rest” while group finishes along with 10 counts while in squat position – and Durkins (15X and 5X – in cadence)
- Back to top of sisyphus – Run half way down sisuphus, 20 Merkins, run back up to top, 20 Merkins, run back to halfway point of sis, 15 Merkins, run to bottom of sis, 15 Merkins, run back up to halfway point of sis, 10 Merkins, run to top and 10 Merkins. Various plank holds while wait for group to finish.
Had time for 1 minute of Mary: Boat Canoes X10
Mud Run this fall – the Superbowl of F3 – SIGN UP
Man Ram’s M (Elizabeth) has been struggling with some type of respitory infection. Pray for healing and wisdom from doctors.
Rain Man read 2 Peter 3: 1-8. Gave reflections on what it means to leave a legacy as a dad, husband, friend and co-worker. There is no greater example of the legacy left by our Lord and Savior, Jesus, and that we all should aspire to live such a life.